Roasted Garlic HummusFrom zee84 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- wash and peel outer layer of garlic. place whole garlic in a roasting pan. drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- on the stovetop, reconstitute 1 cup of dried red lentils (follow the directions on the package). consistency should be like thick soup.
- place the chickpeas, cooked red lentils, and 10 cloves of roasted garlic into a food processor. blend the ingredients until they are smooth.
- add the salt, pepper and olive oil to the mixture and blend.
- serve warm or room temperature with organic blue corn chips or your favourite pita bread!
The Cookzee84 Cambridge, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!