Too Much Chocolate CakeFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating7 people
they shoujd have called it whole buncha choc. cake YUMMIE thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Never to much chocolate-great recipe!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Quick and Easy, great post, love chocolate anything. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it