Crispy Peppered Bacon and Avocado Sandwiches with Herbed MayoFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 6 slices peppered bacon shopping list
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh garlic chives, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped shopping list
- 1 firm-ripe avocado (8 to 10 ounce) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup sprouts shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together mayonnaise, garlic chives, dill and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl
- Cook peppered bacon in a 12-inch heavy bottom skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, then transfer to paper towels and allow to drain.
- Halve, pit, and peel avocado, then slice lengthwise onto a plate. Squeeze lemon juice over avocado slices to prevent browning
- Assemble sandwiches with toast, herb mayonnaise, avocado, peppered bacon, and sprouts, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- can also add some sauted onions and peppers
- or tomato slices...
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Yes, a big thick slice of tomato and I'm in heaven! Great recipe - thanks Peeta!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
What A Perfect Sandwich! Will Be Picking Those Fresh Tomatoes Here In 'bama Real Soon.
goblue434 in Anniston loved it
This sounds wonderful. I love peppered bacon and avocados. Good post. :)jenibaby75 in Cypress loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!