Minced Chicken and Peppercorn NoodlesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounces minced chicken shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 ounces peanut oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger root shopping list
- 5 tablespoons finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 8 ounces chicken stock shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh egg noodles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns roasted and ground shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, soy sauce and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Heat a wok or frying pan until hot.
- Add oil and deep fry chicken stirring with a spatula to break it into small pieces.
- When chicken is crispy and dry about 4 minutes remove it with a slotted spoon and drain.
- Pour off oil leaving 2 tablespoons in the wok.
- Reheat wok or pan and add garlic, ginger and onions then stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce, chili oil, salt and chicken stock and simmer 4 minutes.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes then drain noodles well.
- Pour noodles in bowl and ladle sauce over top.
- Spoon chicken mixture and roasted peppercorns over top and serve immediately.