Scallop Seafood CasseroleFrom victoriaregina 4 years ago
- 1 lb scallops shopping list
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, cleaned, deveined shopping list
- 1 cup crabmeat shopping list
- 3 peeled hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup grated American cheese shopping list
- 2 cups white sauce* shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs mixed with shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- *white sauce shopping list
- 4 tbsp butter shopping list
- 4 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea or kosher salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice eggs and arrange on the bottom of a lightly buttered casserole.
- Add scallops, shrimp and crabmeat.
- Saute mushrooms in 3 tbsp butter
- Add to casserole with cheese.
- Pour white sauce over seafood mixture
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top
- Bake in oven 25 minutes
- *WHITE SAUCE
- OVER LOW HEAT
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a saucepan
- Add 4 tbsp flour and salt
- Bubble together for a minute
- Gradually add 2 cups milk until thickened.
- Let's Eat!
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating7 people
I'm in heaven - sounds terrific! Will definitely save in my file for another seafood kind of day!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Mm!Mm! One of my favorite seafoods. Thanks for the post. High 5.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it