Swiss steakFrom jackmuldoon 6 years ago
- 1 onion sliced and halved. shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil. shopping list
- 1 electric skillet sized round steak, cubed. shopping list
- 2 cups water or to cover. shopping list
- 2 beef boulion cubes. shopping list
- 1 tbsp. multipurpose flour. shopping list
- 2pkgs. brown or mushroom gravy. shopping list
- 2 cans 15 ounce whole potatoes. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Peel, half and slice onion.
- Preheat electric skillet to 350degrees.
- Add vegetable oil and onions.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Lightly flour round steak and shake off access.
- Add round steak to pan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to 250 degrees.
- Add boulion cubes and sprinkle with 1 tbsp. flour.
- Add 2 pkgs mushroom gravy and stir.
- Simmer covered on 200 degrees or low for about 2 hours.
- Turn round steak after about 1hour.
- Add potatoes, drained, at this time and continue to cook, covered for another 30 minutes.
- When meat is fork tender, remove and serve!
The Cookjackmuldoon Redford, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!