Glazed RadishesFrom heirloomtomato 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut green tops and roots off of radishes.
- Place radishes in sauté pan in single layer and pour broth enough broth over them to come halfway up the sides of the radishes.
- Add butter to pan and sprinkle salt over radishes (maybe go easy on the salt if you are using salted butter).
- Bring to a simmer over high heat and then place a piece of aluminum foil or parchment paper loosely over the top of the radishes and bring heat down to medium.
- Simmer for about 15 mins or until radishes are tender when poked with knife (but not too tender! - no mush!)
- If there is still liquid in the pan, remove covering and turn heat to high to evaporate liquid.
- Then add a few tablespoons of water to the pan and gently stir the radishes until brown and caramelized.
- Add fresh ground pepper and serve immediately.
The Cookheirloomtomato Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!