Dr Pepper chocolate cakeFrom imhungry 4 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a bunt pan heat oven to 350
- mix all ingredients well for 30 sec then mix on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean!
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you like or top with cherry pie filling and whipped cream. Personally I like it plain!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
The Rating5 people
wow Mmmmmm i like this one thank you very much
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Easy but sounds fantastic, my kind of recipe. Great post my friend and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Love moist cakes! Interesting addition of Dr. Pepper here, will have to try this, thank you!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!