Chicken Almond DingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked regular long grain white rice shopping list
- 2-2/3 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 1 cup fresh pea pods trimmed and cut diagonally in half shopping list
- 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts drained shopping list
- 2 cups chopped Chinese cabbage shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice in water as directed on package.
- Combine broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt then mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat until hot.
- Add garlic, almonds and chicken then cook and stir 4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper then cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add pea pods and water chestnuts then cook and stir 4 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cornstarch mixture then cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.
- Serve over rice.