Simon and Garfunkle Pork Chops or ChickenFrom mbeards2 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes or 2 tablespoons of fresh minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of sage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of thyme shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried garlic granules shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (or 4 boneless, skinnless chicken breasts) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the herbs and spices together.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Sprinkle the seasoning generously on both sides of the meat.
- Brown the meat on both sides.
- Turn down the heat and put the lid on the skillet and continue cooking on low heat until the
- meat is done, about 20 minutes or until the juices run clear.
The Cookmbeards2 Omaha, NE
The Rating5 people
I like the idea, Mbeads! How'd the pork chops come out? Could you taste all of the herbs at one? I'll bet that first bite was a great one!. Thanks for the new recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
What a sweet idea! I love this (but now I'm going to have the tune of 'Scarborough Fair' running through my head for days, thanks a lot! lol)
(Susan)sitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Sounds great. I can't wait to give it a try :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!