Orange Lentil SoupFrom prince 10 years ago
- 2/3 c. of red lentils shopping list
- 1/2 c. of orange juice shopping list
- 1 stalk of chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 of shredded carrot shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 1 diced onion shopping list
- 3 c. of divided chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried thyme shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First add some butter in a pan over medium flame.
- Saute your onions until soft.
- Now add you lentils, orange juice, celery, pepper, carrot, bay leaf, thyme, pepper, and 1/2 of your chicken broth, approx. 40 min.
- Next you want to puree this in your blender until creamy.
- Add this back to your pot, add ing the rest of stock in and heat!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!