Clydes Sausage GravyFrom kency95 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet on medium heat add your shortning, sausage , salt and pepper.
- Then brown the sausage until its completely cooked through.
- In a coffee cup add 1 cup of the milk and the corn starch and stir until its completely mixed , then pour over sausage in the skillet.
- stir mixture and once it starts to thicken then add the last cup of milk
- and stir often so that it doesnt stick. When it reaches desired thickness then you will add the cheese all the while stirring so that it doesn't stick and burn. Turn it down to low and let simmer, when the cheese is melted then its ready to eat!
The Cookkency95 Latty, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!