Shrimps with Parmesan CreamFrom blackcupcake 6 years ago
- •2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- •4oz (115g) pancetta or slab bacon, diced shopping list
- •4 scallions, white and green parts, sliced shopping list
- •2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- •24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- •¼ cup créme fraîche or heavy cream shopping list
- •2 tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- •salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- •3 tbsp freshly shredded parmesan cheese, to garnish shopping list
- •baby spinach leaves, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- . Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes until beginning to brown.
- Add the scallions and garlic, and cook 3 minutes more, or until the scallions are just beginning to soften.
- Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, until they are almost completely opaque.
- Add the créme fraîche and bring just to a simmer.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer until the shrimp are opaque throughout, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and garnish with spinach. Serve hot.
- Pasta with Shrimp
- Turn this into a main dish for 4 by serving it as a sauce over spaghetti. Add a touch of spice with a dash of hot sauce.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating5 people
This meal sounds sooo good & looks delicious. I'll be trying this for sure. 5 forks from me & flagged beautiful.brianna in loved it
Mmm, sounds sooo good! Going to print this out now. Thanks and high 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Yummy!!merlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!