Coffee Peanut Butter Pie With Caramel ToppingFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ice cream and peanut butter together on low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into graham pie crust and freeze until firm.
- Warm ice cream topping slightly and spoon over ice cream mixture then return to freezer.
- Serve with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Havin my coffee,my peanutbutter,icecream wow who could resist that high5 thanks CHefmeow.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow!!!!! yes and yes....... i love it cat
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!