Chicken EmpanadasFrom babemalo 6 years ago
- * 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken shopping list
- * 1 (8-ounce) package shredded colby and monterey jack cheese blend shopping list
- * 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- * 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- * 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon ground cumin shopping list
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- * 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts shopping list
- * water shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine the chicken and next 7 ingredients.
- Unroll 1 piecrust onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 15-inch circle. Cut out rounds, using a 3-inch cookie cutter. Re-roll dough as needed.
- Repeat procedure with remaining piecrusts, making 12 to 15 circles total. Arrange 1 round on a clean, flat surface.
- Lightly brush the edges of crust with water. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of the round.
- Fold the dough over the filling, pressing the edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with the remaining rounds and chicken mixture.
- Arrange empanadas on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
The Cookbabemalo MI
- Not added to any groups yet!