Seafood Pasta Salad With Tomatoes And FetaFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice from 1 large lemon shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tb. rice wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 1/2 pound (half a box) bite-sized pasta, such as penne or small shopping list
- shells shopping list
- 1 pound each uncooked bay scallops and salad shrimp (see note) shopping list
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved and lightly salted shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted yellow peppers from a jar, cut into small dice ( shopping list
- 4 ounces (about 3/4 cup) crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Note: If you can't find salad shrimp, buy the smallest ones available and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- If you substitute frozen cooked shrimp, add them to boiling water at the last minute, then drain with scallops and pasta.
- You can substitute red roasted peppers for the yellow.
- For dressing: Whisk garlic, lemon juice, mustard, vinegar and a sprinkling of salt and pepper in a measuring cup.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil to make a thick dressing.
- Meanwhile, bring 2 quarts of water and 1 Tb. of salt to a boil in a large soup kettle.
- Add pasta and, using package cooking times as a guide, cook until just tender.
- Add seafood to pasta and continue to cook until seafood is just opaque, a few minutes longer.
- Drain seafood and pasta, and spread out on a cookie sheet with a rim to cool and dry.
- Prepare remaining ingredients.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great family recipe for sure high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fish And Seafood305 members
Salads Galore254 members
Pasta Place194 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
Salads Salads And More Salads111 members
Crazy For Salads25 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members
Pasta Of All Kinds60 members
All Things Seafood63 members