Chicken With Lemon And OlivesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped shopping list
- 3 pounds chicken cut into 10 pieces shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound pitted green olives shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté garlic in oil then add tomatoes, chicken, turmeric and pepper and cook 30 minutes.
- Add olives to chicken then add just enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil then lower to a simmer and simmer covered for one hour.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking add lemon juice and parsley then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
with all this flavor got to be good thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
Wonderful combo of flavors. Thanks so much for the great post and high 5 to you my friend.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!