Parmesan Herb Spaghetti SquashFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 spaghetti squash cut lengthwise into halves and seeded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions and tops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place squash cut sides down in baking pan then add 1/2" hot water.
- Bake covered at 400 for 40 minutes then remove squash from pan and turn cut sides up.
- Fluff strands of squash with tines of fork.
- Sauté green onions and garlic in butter in small saucepan until tender.
- Stir in broth and Italian seasoning then heat to boiling.
- Spoon half the mixture into each squash half and toss then sprinkle with parmesan and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve while warm.