Yummy Halibut EnchiladasFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups of baked halibut, cut in cubes or flaked shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 10 oz. can mild enchilada sauce shopping list
- 10 oz. can hot enchilada sauce shopping list
- 10 oz. can tomato soup shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or pepper Jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13" pan with Pam.
- Melt butter in skillet and saute onion until softened and golden. Remove from stove. Put in large mixing bowl and add sour cream and softened cream cheese. Blend well. Add halibut and stir to incorporate halibut.
- Pour enchilada sauces and soup in skillet you used for sauteeing onions. Heat a little to melt soup and blend flavors.
- Carefully dip a tortilla in sauce and fill with 1/3 cup of halibut mixture. Roll up and put in pan. Continue with remainder of tortillas. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the enchiladas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating2 people
We must be on the same wavelength. Have a fave Mexican taco stand/restaurant I visit. Their fish tacos are soooo good. Didn't think to make enchiladas. Thank you for the inspiration & recipe.californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!