Chocolate-Peanut Butter TrufflesFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 8 (1 ounce) squares Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
- *Suggested coatings, such as powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa, finely chopped peanuts, multi-colored sprinkles, coconut, finely crushed cookies or Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add peanut butter; stir until well blended.
- Cool to room temperature. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Scoop truffle mixture with melon baller or teaspoon, then roll into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in suggested coatings.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating6 people
ohhhhhh yummmm what could be better than peanut butter and chocolate.........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Excellent, and easy...thanks so much! Will definitely try it. ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
SCRUMPSHUS!!jett2whit in Union City loved it