Brussel SproutsFrom joe1155 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put a pot of salted water on the stove and bring to boil. Add the Brussel sprouts and boil for 6 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat while the sprouts are cooking. When warm add the pecan pieces to roast . About 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Keep your eye on them or they will burn!
- In the same pan, add the bacon, cook until brown and crispy. Add onions and cook until tender.
- Add the cooked Brussel sprouts to the pan and mix throughly. Then add the creme fraiche and mix until warm. Then add the roasted pecans and salt and pepper. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
The Rating8 people
Wow, that sounds good! Brussels sprouts are one of my favorites, love the ingredients here...^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
You can't go wrong with bacon and brussel sprouts, sounds wonderful. Thanks Joe.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I love the sprouts, or as my little boy calls them, baby cabbage heads.merlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!