Taco SoupFrom texaspapajohn 7 years ago
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pound lean hamburger shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 can red kidney beans shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes & green chilies shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger, add chopped onions and cook until transparent.
- Add all the can goods, juice and all.
- Add taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 15-1 cup servings,
- 3 Weight Watcher points /serving
- To serve, spoon into cup sprinkle grated chedar cheese and add a dollop of sour cream.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooktexaspapajohn Dallas, TX
The Rating4 people
This is good stuff - I like the fewer tomatoes, and addition of tomato soup. Great post, thanks!
Deb ^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Hello there PapaJo!
Paulette here-the lady who created the Easy But Darn Good cooking group...I was looking at some of the many recipes now in the group-that I'd like to compile into a really great cookbook-and found yours. I have many of the th...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!