Shrimp and Linguine in Dill Wine SauceFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice shopping list
- 12 to 16 ounces linguine, cooked and kept warm shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and saute just until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add dill, garlic, wine and clam juice.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Add to hot cooked pasta and heat two minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!