Chocolate Ganache Dipped Frozen Banana PopsFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- 2 cups quality bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- Assorted toppings for coating bananas (such as crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, toffee bits, chopped butterfinger candy bars, chopped peanuts, or toasted shredded sweetened coconut) shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled, each banana cut into 3 equal pieces slices shopping list
How to make it
- Stir chocolate and heavy cream in a glass bowl and place over a pan of boiling water. Lower the heat and melt the chocolate until smooth. Let stand 15 minutes to cool.
- Place each topping in separate shallow dish. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Take each banana piece and insert a small bamboo skewer in each and arrange banana slices on baking sheet.
- Holding the skewer, dip banana slice in chocolate, coating completely. Shake off excess chocolate. Dip banana in 1 topping. Using clean hand, sprinkle more topping over banana to coat; transfer to parchment lined sheet. Repeat with remaining bananas, chocolate, and toppings.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours, then serve.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating4 people
Love this! What a perfect summertime treat!meals4abby in Valders loved it
I love your recipes. I know if I see your name it will be something good. Including this one.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Mmmmmm frozen banana pops covered in chocolate!! Wow! I am sooooo ready for warm weather.jett2whit in Union City loved it