1970s Bread Bowl Baked Clam DipFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 cans clam "Pieces" shopping list
- 1/4 cup clam juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella (or Ricotta) cheese shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 3 TBS. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 Sm onion, Diced shopping list
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco shopping list
- parsley, Garnish shopping list
- 1 Loaf Sour Dough Round or other round similar bread, hollwed out in center shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and pour over bread crumbs.
- Mix to cover all crumbs evenly.
- Mix all items together with hand mixer and spoon into the hollowed-out round loaf.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes at 350°F; will be brown and bubbly.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Greatfamily recipe love the ingredients daughter will love this one high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This will be perfect for my next summer party. Thanks for sharing it.charrm1 in Gatineau loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Party Food316 members
Fish And Seafood307 members
Sauces And Dippings24 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Family Favorites140 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Nostalgic Recipes104 members
Delicious Foods39 members