Butterscotch Cream Cheese BarsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) package butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butterscotch chips and butter over low heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Reserve 2/3 cup mixture.
- Press the remainder firmly into the bottom of a buttered 13 x 9-inch ovenproof glass baking dish, making a uniform layer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the condensed milk, vanilla extract and egg and fold in the nuts.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Scatter the reserved crumb mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean. Cool to room temperature, then chill.
- Serve chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
triple yummmmmm i love these sparow than you!
tin kminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Another winner, thanks Sparow! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Wonderful!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it