Cheesey Chicken Pasta FlorentineFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- EVOO shopping list
- 3 T margarine shopping list
- 3 cups thinly sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 T micnced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers shopping list
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) carton ricotta shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked penne (about 8 ounces uncooked tube-shaped pasta) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat free half and half shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom and roasted garlic soup shopping list
- ** I have used 1/2 c sour cream instead of milk ** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large nonstick skillet melt the margraine with a drizzle of EVOO over medium-high heat, add mushrooms, garlic, onion, and pepper; sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach, oregano, and black pepper; sauté 3 minutes or just until spinach wilts.
- Combine spinach mixture, ricotta cheese, pasta, chicken, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, and soup in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.