Tomato Sauce With Fresh BasilFrom fewls 5 years ago
How to make it
- Use only the leaves of the basil, rinse in cold water and pat dry then chop roughly - about 1/2 cup
- Place all ingrediants into a large saucepan and cook over medium -high heat for about 30 minutes
- Adjust for taste with salt and pepper
- Serve over linguine or use to saute meatballs
The Cookfewls Helotes, TX
The Rating2 people
This is the way I make mine.. I use it for pizza, and lots of other things too. And your right, it has to be the Italian tomatoes.
High 5! Can't believe people missed this one. Going to put it in the I tried it group.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!