Perfectly Grilled Medium-Rare Beef Tenderloin SteaksFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove steaks from refrigerator and put them on a plate.
- Splash desired amount of Worcestershire Sauce on steaks.
- Grind on desired amounts of sea salt and black peppercorn.
- Spray a heavy coat of PAM on steaks.
- Pat everything into steaks.
- Turn steaks over and repeat steps 2-5.
- Cover steaks with waxed paper and allow them to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Open up grill and spray PAM on the grate. (Be careful and watch for flare-ups)
- Turn grill all the way up to high. (Do not close the cover)
- After 5 minutes put the steaks on the far back burner directly centered over the flame.
- Set timer for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn the steaks around by 90 deg.
- When the timer goes off, turn the steaks over and reset the timer for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, repeat step 13.
- When the timer goes off, remove the steaks to a plate, cover with aluminum foil and let the steaks rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and enjoy :)
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating4 people
I have been so hungry for a great steak and this sounds perfect. Great post and a very high 5. I'll take one please and thank you.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I seen what you were sayen.I got to give this recipe a try.Ya know if ya go onto myspace and that as long as ya see blog that ya can add your recipes there too as well.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it