Chicken Bacon and PastaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fry bacon until crisp then remove and drain on paper towels.
- Sauté onions in 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings then add chicken and cook 10 minutes.
- While chicken cooks prepare pasta according to package directions.
- When pasta is al dente drain then rinse well and return to pan.
- Add onions and chicken then mix well and stir in cheese and cream.
- Put over low heat until mixture is heated through.
- Add drained bacon and mix well then sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve hot.