Au Gratin Potatoes With GarlicFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups heavy cream simmering shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then rub inside of a ceramic baking dish with canola oil.
- Layer half the potatoes into dish and dot with half the garlic, butter, onions and cheese.
- Put the remaining potatoes on top of the first layer and dot with the other half of the ingredients.
- Gently pour the simmering cream over top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes then serve immediately.