Roasted Onion Garlic PotatoesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and dry unpeeled potatoes then cut into cubes and dry with paper towels.
- Place potatoes in an ovenproof baking dish then drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat potatoes.
- Crush garlic with flat section of a knife then mince.
- Place garlic in a bowl and add salt then mash with spoon until it becomes almost a paste.
- Taste with the potatoes then add onions, parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Toss to mix well then bake at 400 for 45 minutes stirring frequently.
- Remove from oven and broil 4” from flame for 10 minutes
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!