traditional Carolina mustard sauceFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • shopping list
- • 3/4 cup prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- • 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- • 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Make at least 24 hours prior to usage for best flavor.
- Store refrigerated in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 weeks.
- yield: 1 3/4 cups
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Another great recipe Peeta! I don't usually buy yellow mustard but use Dijon instead - what do you think about substituting it for yellow mustard??? Gonna give this a try tomorrow night with my chicken cutlets.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
YUM, love a good honey mustard sauce, thanks for posting yours. You have my 5 forkshenrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!