Chili Dog EnchiladasFrom mendi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place one frank toward one end of the tortilla.
- Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of the chili along one side of the frank.
- Sprinkle with a little of the cheese.
- Gently, roll up the tortilla and place seam-side down in a sprayed pan.
- Spoon the remaining chili over the top and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes or until heated through and the cheese has melted.
The Cookmendi Harlingen, TX
The Rating4 people
That's cool, simple,easy and good. sometimes it's the easiest of recipes that work! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
My daughters loved this! Thanks so much for such a fun, easy, and economical recipe! I'd give it a 6 if I could!modelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!