Pepper Jac Green Bean CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 18 ounces frozen cut green beans thawed shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup French fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soup, milk, cheese, red pepper, cumin and pepper in baking dish then stir until blended.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes then stir and sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes then serve immediately.