Aloo Bhaja Fried PotatoesFrom chandrima 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and peel the potaoes,
- cut then into round slices (thickness would like sliced raddis. tick enough not too thin or the chips will get burnt)
- rub in the turmeric powder and chilli powder
- sprinkle salt
- Heat oil in the frying pan
- fry the potato slice.
- Sprinke some dill seeds or sesame seeds to spike up..
- These potato chips are not cruncy but soft.
- use coriander chutney dip, or just with steamed rice and curry.
- I use it as my base for cocktails instead of crackers (but avoid turmeric in this case)