Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta BakeFrom oregongrandma 3 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1 jar (14-1/2 oz.) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA, 1/3 Less Fat than cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% milk Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water the last minute.
- COOK and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in cream cheese.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole or 8-inch square baking dish.
- BAKE 20 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min.
The Cookoregongrandma OR
The Rating4 people
Yum - This sounds just like you said - from a pricey Italian Restaurant! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the wonderful post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Will have to try this one for sure. Sounds great, thanks for the post and high 5.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!