Turkish style Fried Mussels -Midye TavaFrom kutadkubilik 7 years ago
- Midye Tava - Fried mussels shopping list
- 5 Servings shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups salad oil shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 1 cup trator sauce shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 20 mussels shopping list
- salt shopping list
- ½ tea spoon black pepper shopping list
- ½ tea spoon baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Open the 20mussels by inserting a knife along the flat side and running it along to the other side,
- remove them from their shell.
- Wash and dry mussels,flour(stir flour with black pepper and baking soda )each one separately.
- Dip them first into beer,
- then into the beaten egg.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown on all sides.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately with a bowl of trator sauce.
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating5 people
This sounds delicious!!terryr in Henderson loved it
Awesome.. I love mussels. Never have seen them fixed like this. Yummmm
linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I don't know how I missed this. It is a really interesting and exotic recipe. Thanks.merlin in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!