Moist Caramel Apple CakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (2-layer size) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg (4-serving size)vanilla or french vanilla instant puddung shopping list
- 1 c water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 c oil shopping list
- 3 granny smith apples (1lb),peeled,coarsely chopped shopping list
- 20 caramels shopping list
- 3 Tbs milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan or 10" tube pan. Beat cake mix,dry pudding mix,water,eggs and oil in large bowl with mixer on low speed until blended Beat on high speed 2 mins. Stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 mins to 1 hr. or till pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 15 mins. Loosen from sides of pan;invert onto wire rack. Gently remove pan. Coo cake completely. Transfer to plate.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on High 1-1/2 mins.,srirring every 30 seconds until blended. Cool 10 mins or till slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.