Cherry Balsamic Grilled Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup aged balsamic vinegar (good quality) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cherry jam shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1/4 teas. cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 Bonless skinless chicken Breasts, pounded to 1/4" thin shopping list
- 8 Tablespoons fresh bing cherries, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 4 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 8 slices prosciutto shopping list
- fresh cherries to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine vinegar, jam, honey and cayenne in small saucepan. Cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently so it doesn't burn, until it is reduced to a nice syrupy glaze. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Top each pounded out chicken breast with salt and pepper, one slice of cheese, 2 slices of prosciutto and 2 tablespoons of the chopped cherries. Roll up tightly and secure with a skewer. Brush with Paula Deen Cherry Balsamic Grilling Sauce and grill until cooked through. About 10 minutes per side and baste after turning. Drizzle with any remaining Grilling sauce and garnish with fresh cherries.