KAHLUA BANANA CAKEFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar or sugar substitute equivalent shopping list
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas ( about 2 ) shopping list
- ½ cup Kahlua shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- ¼ cup milk shopping list
- 1 Tbs. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- ¾ cup flaked coconut shopping list
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- Optional: sprinkled powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Grease well 10 inch tube pan.
- Preheat oven at 350º.
- Cream margarine or butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in lour, ½ cup at a time, with the remaining ingredients except coconut and nuts. Beat on low speed until mixture is well blended. On medium speed, beat 2 minutes, scraping bowl as you beat. Stir in coconut and nuts. Turn into prepared pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Gently invert on cake rack; remove pan. When fully cooled, dust with powdered sugar, if desired.