Bacon Wrapped ChickenFrom cyates798 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put chicken pieces in a bowl and sprinkle Buffalo Wing Seasoning over chicken. Coating each piece evenly.
- Line a shallow baking sheet with foil, place an oven grilling shelf inside pan, coat with cooking spray.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with enough bacon to cover and place seam side down on oven grill shelf.
- Repeat until all chicken is used.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes, until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through.