Grilled Shrimp with Lime Cilantro Dipping SauceFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 32 med to large shrimp (about 2 lbs) peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Dipping Sauce: shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar shopping list
- 11/2 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler or prepare med-hot fire on grill. Make sauce: Combine soy sauce,cilantro,lime juice,oil sugar and 1 Tbs water in a small bowl. Mix well till sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate till ready to serv. Sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Make shrimp: rinse shrimp under cold water,drain and pat dry. Place in a large bowl and add lemon juice and zest,oil,garlic,salrt and pepper.. Mix well to coat.
- Tjhread shrimp flat (through tail and head) dividing evenly among 8 long metal skewers. Cook shrimp about 6' from heat till bright pink and firm,about 3 mins a side. Remove from skewers to serving platter and serve with dipping sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
OH yeah baby! So many recipes, so little time...I want to try them all, and I end up making the same ol stuff! lol Putting this in my list to try soon!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds great, Pat! (easy too)justjakesmom in Everett loved it