Grilled Shrimp with Lime Cilantro Dipping SauceFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 32 med to large shrimp (about 2 lbs) peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbs grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Dipping Sauce: shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar shopping list
- 11/2 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler or prepare med-hot fire on grill. Make sauce: Combine soy sauce,cilantro,lime juice,oil sugar and 1 Tbs water in a small bowl. Mix well till sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate till ready to serv. Sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Make shrimp: rinse shrimp under cold water,drain and pat dry. Place in a large bowl and add lemon juice and zest,oil,garlic,salrt and pepper.. Mix well to coat.
- Tjhread shrimp flat (through tail and head) dividing evenly among 8 long metal skewers. Cook shrimp about 6' from heat till bright pink and firm,about 3 mins a side. Remove from skewers to serving platter and serve with dipping sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Sounds great, Pat! (easy too)justjakesmom in Everett loved it
OH yeah baby! So many recipes, so little time...I want to try them all, and I end up making the same ol stuff! lol Putting this in my list to try soon!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it