Keskul -Almond And Milk PuddingFrom kutadkubilik 6 years ago
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 3 cup full fat milk shopping list
- 1 cup blanched almond shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 4/1 cup rice flour shopping list
- 1tbspoon almonds finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tabelspoon pistachio nuts or hazelnuts shopping list
How to make it
- . Bring the milk and cream to the boil, preferably in a non-stick pan (which prevents the cream sticking and burning at the bottom), then take it off the heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the ground rice to a paste with 4-5 tablespoons of water, making sure there are no lumps. Add this to the milk and cook over a low heat, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon, and always in the same direction, for about 15 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken. (If lumps form, you can save the cream by beating it with an electric beater.).
- Add the ground almonds and continue to cook over the lowest possible heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the consistency is that of a thin porridge.
- Add the sugar and continue to cook, until it has dissolved.
- Stir in the almond essence, let the pudding cool, then pour it into a glass serving bowl or individual bowls.
- Serve chilled, sprinkled with the chopped pistachios.
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating4 people
this sounds and looks wonderful... thank you so much for your recipes...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Mmmmm this sounds wonderful thank you ........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!