Foil Pack Chicken Fajita DinnerFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) shopping list
- 1 each green and red pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 jalepeno pepper, seeded and sliced thinnly shopping list
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N chunky salsa 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded taco cheese shopping list
- sour cream, garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Fold up all sides of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil to form 1-inch rim; spray with cooking spray. Combine rice, water and taco seasoning; spoon onto foil. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Let stand 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets.
- Garnish with sour cream, if desired.
- Nutrition Information
- Calories 350
- Total fat 8g
- Saturated fat
- 3.5 g Cholesterol
- 80 mg Sodium
- 510 mg Carbohydrate
- 37 g Dietary fiber
- 2 g Sugars
- 3 g Protein
- 31 g Vitamin A
- 25 %DV Vitamin C
- 70 %DV Calcium
- 15 %DV Iron
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
Easy and sounds delicious!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
sounds really yummy
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
it looks terrific and so easy my boyfriend loves fajitas so this is a keeper for me. thanks and thankyou for the nice comment on my a&w baked beans try it with the a&w cup cakes there awsome to.maywest in Tangerine loved it