Mussels In Lemon Garlic Cream SauceFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Tbs. margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced using white and light green parts only shopping list
- 1cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 Lb. mussels, scrubbed and De-bearded shopping list
- ½ cup lemon Garlic marinade shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- Grated Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Step 1 Melt margarine or butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add leek and cook 3 minutes. Add wine, cover pot, and bring to a boil. Add mussels and simmer covered until mussels are opened, about 5 minutes. Discard any unopened mussels.
- Step 2 Stir Lemon Garlic Marinade into liquid in pot. Simmer uncovered 3 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with sauce and Grated cheese.
- Can also be served over Bow tie or Linguine pasta.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
I plan on trying this out real soon. Sounds very good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Absolutel love mussels - can't wait to try this as it is different from the way I normally make them!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
great post wonderful recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it