Chicken Friend PorkchopsFrom brittnee7492 7 years ago
- 10 pork chops shopping list
- 1 pack of crackers (crumbled) shopping list
- 1 c. of potato flakes shopping list
- 1tbs garlic pepper salt shopping list
- 1 tbs seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tbs. paprika (optional) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 3/4 c. oil of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse pork chops and set aside.
- mix crackers, potato flakes, seasonings, and flour together in a bowl.
- in another bowl mix eggs and milk.
- pour oil in pan and heat to a medium heat
- dip pork chops in egg milk mix ( make sure all is covered) then cover in cracker mixture and place in pan.
- repeat for other pork chops.
- after placed in pan cook on each side for 5-7 minutes.
- place on paper towel to drain oil off of pork chops
The Cookbrittnee7492 Akron, OH
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm tasty tasty!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Hummmmmmmm..... I may have to give this a try. This is a good post.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Yummmmy, yummmmy, will need to try this, except it's only me & hubby and only make 4 chops, will need to cut the recipe done a little,
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!