Brocolli and SunDried Tomato FusilliFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- 1 pound dry fusilli pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- About 12 oil−packed sun−dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 quart blanched broccoli florets, drained (bite−size pieces) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until
- al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large non−stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add salt and garlic; when the garlic just begins to brown, add
- thyme and sun−dried tomatoes. Toss and add broccoli. When broccoli is heated through, add drained pasta (if pan is not large enough, combine in a large mixing bowl while ingredients are hot). Add 1 cup parmesan cheese to all, sprinkling and stirring to mix.
- Serve in warm bowls with a fresh dusting of parmesan cheese.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!