Greek Summer Pasta DishFrom aegeansea 7 years ago
- 1 package of cork screw pasta (can use carrot/spinach flavored) shopping list
- 3 bell peppers (green, yellow & red l each),finely chopped shopping list
- 3 chicken breast, cooked, chopped into chuncks (or any cooked chicken) shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 jar (approx. 6 ounces) green or black olived,drained pitted & chopped or sliced shopping list
- 1 cup of feta cheese (may use low fat, seasoned), crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup roasted red peppers (Florina or pimento),seeded & thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cup seedless green grapes, cut in 1/2 if large shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar (any type) shopping list
- 1/2 olive oil shopping list
- coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- pinch of salt (feta is salty) shopping list
- 1 T mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to boil;add pasta & cook according to package directions. Do not overcook!
- Chop cooked chicken (you can use tuna, also)
- Meanwhile, rinse & chopped all vegetable either by hand or in electric chopper.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, chicken & cooled, drained pasta.
- Wisk together olive oil, vinegar & mustard, until well blended .( You may put ingredients into a jar & shake well)
- Add crumbled feta & pine nuts, if using.
- Add dressing onto pasta/veggie mixture & toss very Gently, until well mixed.
- Cover & refridgerate till chilled.
The Cookaegeansea Thessaloniki, GR
The Rating3 people
go to top of page where it says Edit click on it it will return to recipe fix it and click submit
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
or go to your page click on my food page find recipe click it and then go to the step I wrote abovemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thank you for posting this unique recipe it sounds delicious.
five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it