Beer Batter Fryed Chicken NugetsFrom cindyudhardt 4 years ago
- You know first of all I do a little spice mixture. Mix this up and crushed it and if you do not need it all Save some for another time. shopping list
- 1. Tb spoon rosemary shopping list
- 1. Tb spoon oregano shopping list
- 1 Tb spoon sage shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Blast cajun spice shopping list
- 1 Tb spoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tb spoons onion salt shopping list
- This is the spice mixture you will need to prep. Now the rest is the basiks for beer battered chicken. shopping list
- 2 cups or so flour DEVIDED 1 cup 1 cup shopping list
- Your Husbands or your favorite beer. shopping list
- oil for Frying. shopping list
- bowl for batter ---bowl for flour ----Prep bowl for spice mix shopping list
- chicken yes you need the chicken. shopping list
How to make it
- First get all your spices mixed. Put all to gether in a bowl and crush in need be.
- Mix the spice mixture in a bowl on 1 cup flour.
- Then add the beer slowly. Mixing with a fork. Makeing a smoth batter.
- Add the chicken to the beer batter let set if you like for 1 hour. Not necessary. Then take the chicken nugets out individually and roll them in the second bowl of flour.
- Heat up a pan or pot of Cooking oil. To test your oil if it is hot you can drop a sprinkle of flour in the hot oil and if it starts to sisle then it could be ready.
- Now just slowly pot eatch nuget of chicken in the HOT OIL and fri. Have the oil atleast 1/2 inch high in pan. Fri till golden brown.
- 8 to 10 minets then flip over take one out and test it.
- put peaces on paper towls to absorbe the grease. Then put on your plait or serveing plater
- Enjoy this and ajust it to make you happy. THATS COOKEN!!!